COVID-19 Communications, Updates
Dear iLEAD Lancaster Families,
Learn about the latest COVID-19 Vaccination information:CDE Vaccination Info
It was reported to us this week that a student or staff member at our school has tested positive for COVID-19. iLEAD Lancaster is working with the Los Angeles Department of Public Health to follow up with the case and will reach out to all persons who are identified as having had close contact with the case to recommend home quarantine and COVID-19 testing. At this time, we believe your child is not a close contact. Close Contact is when both parties were wearing a mask but within 6 ft of each other for over 15 minutes cumulative. If you are not contacted, it means that your child was not identified as having been exposed to the case.
We will continue to be proactive and complete daily Health screening of students and staff for COVID-19 prior to entering the facility. This will help keep our Educational Setting safe. iLEAD Lancaster has a daily cleaning schedule that is followed and we disinfect high surface areas regularly. We are doing everything we can to keep our learners and staff safe. Please note that all information, including the name(s) of ill persons, is confidential in order to protect privacy.
We continue to encourage families to implement the Big 5 at school AND at home. These include wearing a mask in indoor settings and social distancing whenever possible, as well as washing hands often, covering coughs and sneezes, and disinfecting regularly.
By taking these precautions, we can limit the number of learners and staff who may become ill due to COVID-19, as well as limit the number of learners and staff that must quarantine (one or multiple times) during this school year. The frustration caused by lengthy or repeated quarantine periods is difficult for all of us. So we appreciate everyone’s help to ensure we stay in school.
Parent Square Graphic
Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic.
2021-22 School Year Communications
- Stay tuned.
Free Breakfast and Lunch for Enrolled Learners
Through the Summer Seamless Program, we are serving both breakfast and lunch for FREE to every enrolled learner throughout the 2021-22 school year.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
CHAMPIONS COVID FLIER_iLEADV2 2
2020-21 School Year Communications
- 6/16/21: It’s Time to Schedule Your Child’s Regular Immunizations for 2021-22!
- 6/15/21: Important Update Regarding Health Guidance for K-12 Schools
- 6/7/21: 2021-2022 School Year: Return to Full-Day In-Person Instruction
- 4/2/21: iLEAD Lancaster to Resume On-Site Learning Five Days Per Week
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/29/20: We need your input regarding the 2020-2021 school year! Take our 2-minute poll
2019-20 School Year Communications
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/5/20: iLEAD Lancaster Distance Learning and Grading Update
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” Order, continued services
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/11/20: iLEAD Lancaster Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Leadership: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
This Wednesday, May 25, check out the 2022 iPERFORM premiere, with original works by our learners. Click here to join the Zoom.