It’s Time to Re-Enroll for 2020-21! Learn Why and How Here!
All returning families need to complete their re-enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year. This requires a few steps, and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete this process. Please read on for more information.
The “Why” of Re-enrollment
One of the primary purposes of the re-enrollment process is to ensure your child’s safety. We’ll collect emergency contact info, including phone numbers and email addresses, as well as information about your learner’s particular health needs that we may need to be aware of. We will also request signatures for forms that must be updated yearly, such as permission for your learner to use technology, a photo release, and address verification.
How to Use RegOnline
- Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to our online registration portal. Check your spam folder as well. Once received, you have 48 hours to click the link and log in before it expires.
- If you did not receive an email or your link has expired, please email email@example.com and a manual reset will be issued as soon as possible.
- Once logged in, click the REG-Online tab at the upper right corner.
- Click on #2 Household Information. Make any changes necessary, and save.
- Click on #3 Application. If you do not see your child’s name on the “Application” screen and they are a returning learner, scroll down and click “Find My Student.” Use this section to search for your child, then click “link student.” After linking your child, continue to step 6.
- Click on “Student Information” next to each child’s name and update the information. Then click save.
- Click on “Student Documents” next to each child’s name and sign all forms that have a red “X.”
- For any new siblings, scroll down and click “New Student Application.” Fill out the form, and save.
- Click on “Student Documents” and sign all forms that have a red “X.”
- Click on #4 Family. Update parent/guardian information, and save.
- Click on #5 Done. Then click on each child’s name. Once a green check appears next to the box, you are finished!
Looking Forward to 2020-2021!
Thank you for your prompt attention and for re-enrolling for our exciting school year of 2020-2021! In July, we will be asking all families to complete the School Nutrition Programs Forms, which help us to provide lunches and receive funding for our school.