Join the Kindness Club
The Kindness Club invites learners and families to participate in appreciating Facilitators and Staff during Staff Appreciation Week, May 9th – 13th. Here are the plans for this week!
- Monday: Bring a snack or treat for your Facilitators or Staff members.
- Tuesday: Write notes to Facilitators and Staff members telling them how much you appreciate them.
- Wednesday: Give compliments to every Facilitator and Staff member you see during the day or write about your favorite memory to facilitators and staff members.
- Thursday: Provide random acts of kindness for your facilitators and staff all day such as opening doors, cleaning the classroom, stack chairs, sharpen pencils, organize books, throw trash away, etc.
- Friday: Bring a flower or plant for your facilitators/staff members.
Buy flowers or plants or draw a picture of flowers/plants, take a picture of yourself holding flowers or just the flowers themselves, and email it to your facilitators and staff.
Kindness Club currently meets upstairs on Tuesdays in the 7th grade area in the middle classroom from 3:15 to 4:30 PM. Please feel free to contact Ms. Kammy (818) 670-9686 text/call, or email Kammy.Bell@ileadlancaster.org.
All learners are welcome to join the FUN in spreading kindness!Lancaster Kindness Club Flier_p2
This Wednesday, May 25, check out the 2022 iPERFORM premiere, with original works by our learners. Click here to join the Zoom.