Traffic is a BEAST! This is how we slay…
Hello parents! We encourage the use of VALET for all drop-off and pickup for safety reasons. K-4 is a busy commerce street and we value the safety of our learners! Remember, if you are not using valet, all children should be walked to the front door by their parent/guardian. Learners without a chaperone will warrant a call home.
- No learners will be released without a valet card and proper ID.
- Please always enter our lots via driving eastbound on K-4, DO NOT turn left into our driveways and always pull as far to the right (curb) as you can get when using the valet line. PLEASE PULL TO THE CURB WHEN WAITING FOR VALET TO BEGIN. STAGGERING PICKUP PREVENTS A BACKUP DOWN AVENUE K-4. Blocking traffic is illegal Please DO NOT park in our neighbors’ lots — your vehicle will be towed.
- Be very mindful when choosing where to park when visiting our campus for any reason. If you need to drop off your learner and valet is over, please park and walk your learner in. Learners without a parent cannot be properly checked in late.
- Please do not double park or pull up and let your learner out in front of the school, ever. It is very dangerous.
- Please remember that our neighbors are very supportive of our site — despite the impact we have on their daily operations — and that all of our neighbors love iLEAD. Let’s show them the same support by parking in iLEAD parking lots ONLY as well as not blocking driveways and always yielding to our neighbors when using valet.
If you need clarification as to where to park please ask ANY iLEAD employee. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TURNING LEFT INTO THE VALET ENTRANCE AND OUT OF THE EXIT IS A HAZARD TO BOTH YOUR VEHICLE AND OUR LEARNERS. IT IS ALSO A TRAFFIC PATTERN DISRUPTION.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our learners and your vehicles safe!
The end of the school year is almost here! Friday, June 18, will be the last day of school, and it is time to think about summer activities and fun! Your iLEAD Lancaster team is excited to offer a summer… Read more