Welcome to iLEAD Lancaster, a TUITION-FREE charter school in Lancaster, California, serving grades TK-8. At iLEAD, we see the leader in your child. That’s why we’ve built an engaging educational experience that not only meets but exceeds the standards, with a focus on your child’s unique strengths and playful love of learning. Here, your child will be empowered for a lifetime of inspired learning and leadership.
- Personalized education.
- Project-based learning.
- Social-emotional development.
- STEAM programming.
- Innovative, independent critical thinking.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative.
- Technology focus.
- Hands-on aerospace and glider-flight opportunities.
- Arts integration.
- Open, fun learning environments, including a Makery.
- Competitive middle school sports.
- Family participation.
- Learning options: Site-based and independent study (home study).
What Our Families Are Saying
- “The program is solid, and I believe in its values!”
- “My son loves iLEAD! He is super excited to be able to see the staff and be with his teacher.”
- “The school is absolutely awesome. My son loves the staff and all the teachers.”
- “My kids love this school and the staff.”
- “This school has helped my baby boy greatly. Best school I have ever seen.”
- “iLEAD Lancaster is the best of the best! 5 stars would recommend.”
- “Our daughter loves the school…. We appreciate the quality of instruction and support.”
- “My grandson enjoys going to this school. He has learned a lot. The teachers are great.”
- “The culture of the school is wonderful, safe and inspiring.”
- “Amazing school. Warm and caring administration and teaching staff.”
- “My daughter loves iLEAD. It gives her so much flexibility to do the things she loves….”
- “Best decision ever. We can’t say enough good about iLEAD.”
- “My kiddo couldn’t stop talking about how much he enjoyed school and what he learned!”
- “My daughter continues to amaze me with the information she gains and retains from iLEAD.”
- “The iLEAD folks are opening the world to young people.”
Albion H. Bowers, Chief Scientist, NASA