Any student regardless of district of residence may attend iLEAD Lancaster Charter School.
We opened in the fall of 2012 offering grades K-5. We’ve added a grade each year and now offer K-8.
Just follow these steps:
- Download and fill out the Intent-to-Enroll form (located below)
- Once you receive a notification that your child has been offered a spot, please take these important next steps:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to accept or decline your spot.
- Download the ENROLLMENT PACKET forms (located below) or call (661)722-4287 to request a packet.
- Fill out an enrollment packet for EACH child who was accepted into the school.
- Return the packet immediately. There are several ways you can return the packet.
- Fax, mail, e-mail, or arrange pick-up as follows:
- Fax the packet to (866) 323-8394
- Or mail it to iLEAD Lancaster Charter School, PO Box 9202, Lancaster, CA 93539-9202
- Or scan and e-mail it to email@example.com
- Or call (661) 722-4287 to arrange drop-off or pick-up of the packet.
- Once we have processed your application, we will notify you of your OFFICIAL enrollment.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call (661) 722-4287.
Once accepted, click below to download all official enrollment forms. Together, these comprise the Enrollment Packet:
iLEAD Lancaster shall be nonsectarian in its programs, admission policies, employment practices, and all other operations and shall not discriminate against any pupil or employee on the basis of their characteristics, whether actual, or perceived, as listed in Education Code section 220, including, but not necessarily limited to the following: disability, gender, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, association with a person or group with one or more of the above actual or perceived characteristics.
[Ref. California Education Code §47605 (d)(1)]