School Starts Tuesday, August 20th
The first day of school is Tuesday, August 20th, from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Breakfast available at 7:45 a.m. in the Village
- Valet gate opens at 8 a.m. for dropoff
- Class begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m.
- AM Kinder is 8:30 a.m. to noon; PM Kinder 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Valet gate open for pickup from 3-3:30 p.m.
What does it take to really succeed? Some might call it drive or determination. At iLEAD Lancaster, we like to call it grit, and it is a crucial component of social-emotional learning. We define grit as “having courage and resolve,… Read more
Dear iLEAD Lancaster Families, Our school is implementing a whole-school transformational process called the Leader in Me, which teaches 21st-century leadership and life skills to learners and creates a culture of learner empowerment based on the idea that every child… Read more