Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic.
2020-21 School Year Communications
- 6/16/21: It’s Time to Schedule Your Child’s Regular Immunizations for 2021-22!
- 6/15/21: Important Update Regarding Health Guidance for K-12 Schools
- 6/7/21: 2021-2022 School Year: Return to Full-Day In-Person Instruction
- 4/2/21: iLEAD Lancaster to Resume On-Site Learning Five Days Per Week
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/29/20: We need your input regarding the 2020-2021 school year! Take our 2-minute poll
CHAMPIONS COVID FLIER_iLEADV2 2
Free Breakfast and Lunch for All Children
Through the Summer Seamless Program, we will continue providing meals for all children up to 18 years of age at no charge during our summer break. You do not need to be an enrolled learner in order to receive free meals. From June 19 through August 23, 2021, each child will receive one grab-and-go breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday except on holidays. Each Friday we will serve free grab-and-go meals to take home for Saturday and Sunday as well. Children need not be present to pick up.
Meals are grab-and-go with minimal contact. Breakfast and lunch will be served together Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Please enter the west end parking lot (254 E Ave K4, Lancaster, CA) and drive through. If you don’t see someone outside, please honk to let us know you are there. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
On the dates that we are not serving, you can find meals nearby using the resources at the links below:Summer Flyer
2019-20 School Year Communications
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/5/20: iLEAD Lancaster Distance Learning and Grading Update
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” Order, continued services
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/11/20: iLEAD Lancaster Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Leadership: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
The end of the school year is almost here! Friday, June 18, will be the last day of school, and it is time to think about summer activities and fun! Your iLEAD Lancaster team is excited to offer a summer… Read more