Distance Learning Continues
Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic, including distance learning and continuing services.
iLEAD Family Resource Helpline
We want to thank you for all you do for your children. Our lives have been shaken and changed by the COVID-19 pandemic. No matter what you’re feeling and experiencing, we want you to know you are not alone. Though we’re separated by physical distance, we’re here for you and united in our mission to serve our learners, families, and one another.
To strengthen our sense of community and provide an opportunity to communicate honestly throughout this time, we launched the iLEAD Family Resource helpline available to you, toll-free, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/5/20: iLEAD Lancaster Distance Learning and Grading Update
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” Order, continued services
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/11/20: iLEAD Lancaster Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Leadership: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
We are serving both breakfast and lunch free to all children who are 18 years old and younger (whether or not they are enrolled at our site) Monday through Friday from 9-11 a.m. All learners are welcome to receive these meals regardless of their meal status. Great news! Beginning Every Friday you may pick up meals for Saturday and Sunday if you are interested. We are serving Grab-and-Go meals through the back of the servery in the Kinder area. The idea is to provide drive-through service at your car. Please pull in the west end parking lot, stop at the first Kinder gate to collect meals, then continue driving through the valet line as normal, exiting through the east end parking lot. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
2020 Summer Meal Program
Children can have free meals while school is out this summer! We are participating in the USDA Summer Meal Program. All children between the ages of 1 year and 18 years of age may participate, and they do not need to be enrolled. Meals will be grab-and-go with minimal contact and may not be consumed on-site. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
254 E Ave K4, Lancaster, CA 93535
**Please enter in West End Parking Lot and Drive Through**
Monday-Friday (June 15-August 14)
Breakfast and lunch will be picked up together
*** To find other schools in your area providing summer meals, please click here.***
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Online Learning Quick Tips!
Click here for school-at-home support:
Technology, Free/Low-Cost Internet, Online Learning
To our wonderful families,
We hope you’re taking good care of yourselves and one another as we make our transition into online learning. We miss seeing our learners in person, but we’re so grateful for the opportunity to stay connected during our temporary site closure.
Technology and Free/Low-Cost Internet
We would like to ensure that all learners have access to our online learning platforms. If you do not have access to a computer at home, the school will check out a laptop to you. A parent/guardian must be available to sign the technology agreement. AT&T and Spectrum are offering free or low-cost home internet service, should you need it.
Online Learning Launch
Welcome to your iLEAD Virtual Classroom: PowerSchool! We are excited to continue to provide educational opportunities to our learners on this platform.
Log in to PowerSchool: http://
Please note that sign-in is case sensitive.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have.
Director, iLEAD Lancaster
Estimados padres de familia: Les queríamos recordar que si tienen alguna pregunta hay ayuda disponible en español. Llamen al número 844-269-1150 y Laura Henriquez estará disponible para contestar sus preguntas.
Resources for the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Explaining Coronavirus and Prevention to Kids
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- #COVIBOOK Supporting and reassuring children around the world
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease: Messages for parents, school staff, and others working with children
- What you should know about the coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs