Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic, including modified operations and reopening plans.
iLEAD Family Resource Helpline
We want to thank you for all you do for your children. Our lives have been shaken and changed by the COVID-19 pandemic. No matter what you’re feeling and experiencing, we want you to know you are not alone. Though we’re separated by physical distance, we’re here for you and united in our mission to serve our learners, families, and one another.
To strengthen our sense of community and provide an opportunity to communicate honestly throughout this time, we launched the iLEAD Family Resource helpline available to you, toll-free, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
2020-21 School Year Communications
- 4/2/21: iLEAD Lancaster to Resume On-Site Learning Five Days Per Week
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/29/20: We need your input regarding the 2020-2021 school year! Take our 2-minute poll
CHAMPIONS COVID FLIER_iLEADV2 2
Free Breakfast and Lunch for All Children
We are excited to provide free meals through the Summer Seamless Program. We are providing meals to all children up to 18 years of age at no charge. You do not need to be an enrolled learner in order to receive free meals. Each child will receive one grab-and-go breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday except on school holidays. Each Friday we serve free grab-and-go meals to take home for Saturday and Sunday as well. Children need not be present to pick up.
Meals are grab-and-go with minimal contact. Breakfast and lunch will be served together Monday-Friday, 9:00-11:00 AM. Please enter the west end parking lot (254 E Ave K4, Lancaster, CA) and drive through. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
Distance Learning Instructions
Below you will find information about tech tools necessary for this year: Student Email, PowerSchool, and Zoom. If you need any support, please submit a Tech Ticket.
1. Student Email
If you are a returning learner, your school email and password from last year has not changed, and you can log into your email at https://mail.google.com.
If you are a new learner, your facilitator will be able to provide you with your new email address, or you may submit a Tech Ticket and our technology team can assist you.
An email is not required to log into Zoom.
2. PowerSchool Account Instructions
Click HERE for PowerSchool learner and family training.
Your facilitator will contact you through PowerSchool with a welcome announcement and instructions on how to get started.
- Your courses are located here: ilead online.learning.powerschool.com.
- Please bookmark this page on your child’s browser. You can access PowerSchool Learning on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. To download the learning app for Apple, click HERE.
- Please log into your new account and bookmark this domain to access your courses.
Your username: Firstname.Lastname or firstname.lastname
Your temporary password: changeme (for new learners only)
Note: if you are a returning learner, your password has not changed.
If you need any assistance logging in, please submit a Tech Ticket.
Do not use the Google log-in option. Scroll down to see the example below.
Please click HERE to visit our Knowledge Base of tips and tutorials
Please click HERE for technical support.
Technology and Free/Low-Cost Internet
We would like to ensure that all learners have access to our online learning platforms. If you do not have access to a computer at home, the school will check out a laptop to you. A parent/guardian must be available to sign the technology agreement. AT&T and Spectrum are offering free or low-cost home internet service, should you need it.
Online Learning Quick Tips!
Additional School-at-Home Support from iLEAD Schools
Click below to access Home Schooling Answers, brought to you by the iLEAD team:
Resources for the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Counseling and Mental Health Resources from the iLEAD Lancaster Counseling Team
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Explaining Coronavirus and Prevention to Kids
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- #COVIBOOK Supporting and reassuring children around the world
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease: Messages for parents, school staff, and others working with children
- What you should know about the coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs
2019-20 School Year Communications
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/5/20: iLEAD Lancaster Distance Learning and Grading Update
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” Order, continued services
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/11/20: iLEAD Lancaster Leadership: Technology access survey
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Leadership: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
If you need to retake your school picture or didn’t have a chance to get it taken yet, get your smile ready for Picture Retake Day May 18. Please see the flyer below for details.