We are all working together to make valet drop-off and pick-up safe, smooth, and efficient. We have seen great improvements, and it will continue to be better as days go on.
iLEAD Lancaster is in a unique location that we are so thankful to be in, because it has enabled us to create such a wonderful open campus for our learners. This unique location carries with it the responsibility for us and our families to be courteous to our business and residential neighbors. Below are some points to follow in effort to show courtesy to neighboring businesses and residents, observe traffic rules, and create a safe and efficient valet process for you and fellow parents:
- Form one line only along K-4. There cannot be two lines in the street, as this blocks through traffic and is a hazard to everyone.
- Form two lines after you pull into our driveway.
- Do not block neighboring driveways.
- Note the posted traffic sign displaying not to turn left, and do not turn left into our driveway. A left turn here creates safety issues and blocks traffic.
- Stagger your arrival time. In the past, we have asked parents to arrive at 12:00, 12:10, 12:20 PM, and it has proven to be very successful with reducing traffic and wait time.
- Understand that valet is a process, and unforeseen circumstances can cause a delay. Give yourself extra time when scheduling after-school appointments.
- Be kind and courteous to one another and staff when things don’t go quite right.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility!
Calling Space Artists! Design a piece of artwork that could be launched to the International Space Station. Enter the TK-12 DreamUp to Space Mission Patch Artwork Design Challenge!
iLEAD Lancaster embraces the whole child, focusing on both social-emotional and academic skills. After our beginning-of-the-year assessments and in lieu of the traditional parent-teacher conference, the learners, facilitators, and parents/guardians… Read more